1.17.2012

friends brings happiness


 Hello..! I'm here. 
This is my first time meeting my second family "Betwicers" (but, just half of they're) in this year 2012. And this is my first post too in this blog (yes, in this year).
(Taken in studio photo, Mantos)

You know what..? Almost 6th months we never met and hang out together. And finally, we can (although, just a half).
 Make a joke, laugh, eat, take a picture, and karaoke together.
Honestly, it was very fun and I want to do it again. I hope for the next time we can hang out together and make a crazy things again (but, with a complete "Betwicers" Family). Hopefully, in this year can give us a happiness and all the best for our life. I know 2012 is going to be major. Nothing is impossible through God.
Have a beautiful day and good-bye for now!

---
Follow all my updates on Twitter and say hello!

Love,
Thessalonica

2 komentar: